Hi Charles,
Actually, Pong pre-dates the era of personal computers. The first
electronic Pong game was for the Atari 2600, and it consisted of a drab
gray screen, two black rackets, and a black ball you and your buddy
batted bak and forth. It definitely wasn't much to look at, but I guess
it had some real success when it first came out.
Now, days there is a version of Pong for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS. I
personally have never been a fan of the game myself, but there are still
plenty of people out there who like it.
As for pinball games I still like those. Especially, the tables where
you can break things like bottles, windows, and other things. I had this
sighted pinball game where you played on a table that looked like a
kitchen, and if the ball hit the ketchup bottles they would make a nice
smash sound as they shattered. Another one, I think the Alien Invasion
table, your ball looked like a laser beam and when it hit a UFO on the
table the UFO would make an explosion sound. Really cool stuff that.