hello fellow listers,
This is just a note that the list moderators have recieved reports some
of your messages are very slow in reaching the list. At this time I am
unaware of what exactly is the cause of the delays in message traffic,
but I am not without a theory of what might be going on.
Over the passed few days message traffic has been unusually high. As a
result the message cue for mailman, which makes sure all messages get
directed to where they are going, is probably having trouble keeping up
with the message load. I haven't proven this theory yet, but it is a
likely cause for delays in message traffic.
In any case the messages do eventually get delivered, but not
necessarily the very second after they are posted. I'm writing this to
make you aware if you check your email and the post you just sent
doesn't arrive don't panic, rewrite a new post, or email us wondering
what is wrong. You should probably give your message at least 24 hours
to clear mailman, and you can always check the message archives to see
if it has been recieved by the mailman system.  If mailman has recieved
it and it is posted in the list archives be assured it will sooner or
later find its way back to you and everyone else. If it is undeliverable
for some reason you should get an email back from the system stating
message was undeliverable for reason x.
Thanks.