Hi Charles,

Yeah, I can't wait to play Pong with a Joystick.  However I don't believe that
is how I played it on my Atari machines.  I believe that I bought special
controllers.  They were little hand held controllers with a spinner wheel and a
button on the side  They were actually two of those controllers per plug, so
that four people could play Pong at the same time.  Spinning the wheel up or
down would move your paddle up or down.  But I think that moving your Pong
paddle left and right via joystick will make my Pong game lots of fun.

BTW A fellow pervert and I have come up with my next joystick shooter game.
Not sure if I will put it on my web site or just tell about it and then I can
Email it. <grin>

TGIF and BFN

     Jim

Guess what shape my patronis takes on when I make it shoot out of the end of my
magic wand.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920