Hi Thomas,

Yeah, those were the controllers ok.  I never played break out or super break
out.

The recession of the early eighties put me out of work and I couldn't afford to
buy games after that for some time.  And by then I could no longer see and gave
away my Atari 2600 and Atari 800 XL home computer.  So my sighted video game
play was pretty limited.

BFN

     Jim

Vote YES for braille on speed limit signs.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA