Hi folks,

I have been playing the spoonbill version of the card game, Uno, for a
little while now, and I love it. Is there any other accessible Uno games
out there that will allow someone to play with real players, and not
just against the computer players?

If there isn't such a beast out there, perhaps some excellent game
programmer, like Jim Kitchen for example, could create one? <smile>

Thanks.

~Ann

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]