Hi Ann,

You know other than on line like at AllInPlay, I am not sure how one would
write any multiple player card game.  You know because I don't know how one
could hear what their cards are without everyone hearing them.  Pretty much the
same thing for allot of multiple player games like that like Clue, battleship
etc.

BFN

     Jim

if you want someone to keep a secret, keep it yourself.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA