I seem to recall the subject of fallthru coming up a while back. I finally
got a copy of it to work on my system, and it's a pretty sweet game. I can't
really seem to get anywhere though. I managed to get to the treasure room unst
Slavhos, that was easy. But every other dungeon I've tried has either been a
massive ungodly huge maze, or has had some odd think about it that prevents
adventuring in it for long. If there's anyone still subscribed who used to
play, any chance you could give me some tips? Mostly I'm looking for how to get
the wherering, I think I've found the cave where it's at, but if I try to turn
the valve it always says I'm too weak. Also, is there any way in game to get
amulets aside from stealing them? And do either the bronze or silver rings do
anything? Mostly I've been wandering around the various roads defeating
warriors, building up a small fortune in ralls and looking for things to do
without much luck. I'd rather not set off blindly into the wilds though without
a wherering. Anyway, I like the game a lot, but killing random warriors can
only get you so far, *chuckles*. Any help would be welcomed and greatly
apreciated.
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]