Hi Jason,
As a fellow .NET Framework developer myself I can certainly help you
figure out the problems hear. However, it would be helpful to know
exactly which language and IDE you used when developing your game.
If you are using XNA Runtime 2.0 then you should have .NET 3.5 also
installed since XNA 2.0 is for the Visual Studio .NET 2008 series of
languages.
Cheers.

Jason Allen wrote:
> I wonder why it works on some but not on others. Could everyone that tried
> it verify that you have XNA Redistributable 2.0 in your programs list (under
> add and remove). Also, .NET Framework version 3.5. One of those seems to be
> causing the problem and I think it's the framework.
>
> Jason

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]