Hi guys,

I'm currently developing an audio RPG. I'm having trouble finding out which
prerequisites I need to include with the game. So far, the setup checks for
Direct X, XNA, and the .NET framework. I believe this is all that's needed
to run my XNA game. The application runs locally on the computers I can test
it on, but I haven't has as much success deploying it to testers.

So, if you're so inclined, would you mind downloading a test application?
The test game goes through the same setup as my game, but it only installs a
tiny program. The program opens a window, and speaks a sentence. If you can
run this successfully, you should be able to run my game. Please let me know
at my forum or on this list if the application runs or has an error. Also,
any computer details like .NET version, video card, or operating system
would be helpful.

The link is: http://www.blind-games.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2

Keep in mind, this is only a test application. It's not the actual game. If
you'd like to sign up as a tester, please create an account on the forum.

Thanks!
Jason
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]