Hi all,

Since my GMail SMTP server doesn't appear to be online, not letting me
send emails through pop all day today, I have no choice but to send
them through the web. This mail was regarding the test application
that had apparently had just been posted.

I'm just copying and pasting it here.

Hi all,

Regarding the RPG, I get a 404 not found when I try and download the
test application.

Also, say I don't have framework 3.0. Will this test application,
asuming that this new version works, install it for me?

If not I'll manually find it and download it.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]