De: "Jason Allen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Para: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Sexta, 15 de Agosto de 2008 12:54
Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] Game Testing

It shouldn't have changed. It should be:
www.blind-games.com/TestGameSetup.exe

That works okay for me.

I'm still accepting testers. The more you can tell me about the application,
bugs, and suggestions, the better. Head over to forum.blind-games.com to
sign up.

Thanks everyone.
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]