Actually, It's been around a while now.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Damien Sadler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2008 1:19 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Mississippi

Hi gamers,
For those of you who don't know or haven't yet seen the BCT podcast, a new
accessible game has been released.
It is called Mississippi, from http://www.mar-dy.com.
Here is the description straight from the site:

Mississippi - a trading simulation for all adventurers

Mississippi is a trading simulation which starts in 1770 in the wild west of
good old America.
One day you receive a letter, that your uncle who's living in America has
died and bequeaths you his whole properties. That means 50 square meters of
stockroom,
1000 $ and 50 grain. The letter tells you also, that you are born in
America, but your Mother where gone back shortly after you where born.
After reading the letter you decide to jump at this chance. You leave your
old home and emigrate to the new world.
You have to buy and sell your goods, build kontors in several towns, build
wagons, and earn money. And, if you are good enough, be at least president
of
America. But, as in real live, there are good and bad news, some for
yourself, some for all players. E.g. you can win a lot of money, or all your
wagons
could not leave your HQ and so you won't get goods for this round.

You can play the game with 5 persons. And, that's a very interesting fact,
you can play it with sighted people together.

There is much music, and most of the news are spoken. The game itself is not
self-voicing, so you need a screenreader to play it. We have tested it with
Window-Eyes and JAWS and it works properly. If not, feel free to ask, and we
will see what we can do in the code to solve problems.

It is a demo game, allowing you to play the first four years and limiting
some cassino games. The game is 10 Euros, that's about £8 GBP.
I have downloaded the game and am very happy with it, I purchased it after
an hour of playing.
Thanks.
Regards,
Damien