Hi Kevin,

If you like, I can send you a simple sample guess the number game that is
written in Visual Basic 6.  It uses DirectX to play sounds, showing how to pan
them etc.  And it uses the sapi5 text to speech engine for speech.

Just let me know if you would like me to send it to you privately.

BTW it is under 200k zipped with the wave files, source code etc.

BFN

     Jim

The Einstein theory is relatively simple.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA