Hi,

Can anny one help me? I have a little Problem with VB6. I want to
program a little game. But more in Private mail. Can you send me? I also
have skype: foerbye1996, or msn [EMAIL PROTECTED] or aim
weispfennigkevin or yahoo kevinweisi. Thanks.

Kevin

--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Homepage: Im umzug, warten bis wieder existiert