Yes, the test app is here: http://www.blind-games.com/TestGameSetup.exe
The forum is here: http://forum.blind-games.com

The forum can be hard to navigate and I apologize for that. I'll put more
categories in soon to make it easier to find what you're looking for.

Let me know in the test game thread if it runs on your system. The latest
test game should run on the majority of systems. The actual game will be
more compatible in the next build (which is due this weekend sometime, just
chasing down an annoying bug)

Jason

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]