Obviously between 40 and 50 people since that is usually the number of
players on.
 

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Orin
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 2:57 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Alter aeon was Re: Miriani - Patrick Fitzpatrick,the
MAN, the MYTH, THE LEGEND?

        Lol. Are you serious? I mean, come on, who would seriously want to
waist the hours away on a grinding mud like that?
On Aug 26, 2008, at 4:53 PM, Valiant8086 wrote:

> Hi.
> try alter aeon for a while.
> telnet://dentinmud.org:3010
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Tj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
> Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 12:56 PM
> Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Miriani - Patrick Fitzpatrick, the MAN, the 
> MYTH,THE LEGEND?
>
>
>> I just need something to do.  Miriani's kinda boring for me now.
>>
>> Tj
>> ----- Original Message -----
>> From: "piotru[" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Gamers Discussion list"
>> <gamers@audyssey.org>
>> Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 3:00 AM
>> Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Miriani - Patrick Fitzpatrick, the MAN, the 
>> MYTH,THE LEGEND?
>>
>>
>>> I also look for someone to mission with.
>>> what is your character name mike?
>>> ----- Original Message -----
>>> From: "mike maslo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>> To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
>>> Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 1:33 AM
>>> Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Miriani - Patrick Fitzpatrick, the MAN, the 
>>> MYTH,THE LEGEND?
>>>
>>>
>>>> I am just looking for someone to do missions with.
>>>>
>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
>>>> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>> ]
>>>> On
>>>> Behalf Of piotru[
>>>> Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 9:53 AM
>>>> To: Gamers Discussion list
>>>> Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Miriani - Patrick Fitzpatrick, the MAN, the 
>>>> MYTH, THE LEGEND?
>>>>
>>>> rerolling? with my 300 something points?
>>>> I'll reroll only if the hosts tell me to do so, but they won't.
>>>> so, I don't want to clear my account, and I won't.
>>>> ----- Original Message -----
>>>> From: "Willem" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>>> To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
>>>> Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2008 10:41 PM
>>>> Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Miriani - Patrick Fitzpatrick, the MAN, the 
>>>> MYTH,THE
>>>>
>>>> LEGEND?
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> I'm not even considering reroling.
>>>>> ----- Original Message -----
>>>>> From: "constantine (on laptop)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>>>> To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
>>>>> Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2008 6:46 PM
>>>>> Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Miriani - Patrick Fitzpatrick, the MAN, 
>>>>> the MYTH,THE LEGEND?
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>> Yeah, but rerolling will defenetely not help that problem you 
>>>>>> describe, iether. Besides, if I'm being stranded I just sleep. I 
>>>>>> don't care what people do to me- but the biggest mistake people 
>>>>>> make is to have drones and droids following thm. If your gonna 
>>>>>> get stranded, iether don't have em following you or have so many 
>>>>>> med drones and droids that they could never stun you.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> ---
>>>>> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org If you want to leave 
>>>>> the list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>>> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at 
>>>>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>>>>> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at 
>>>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of 
>>>>> the list, please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> ---
>>>>>> Sprawdz, co Cie dzis czeka!
>>>> Horoskop dzienny: >>http://link.interia.pl/f1ee9
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> ---
>>>> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org If you want to leave the 
>>>> list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at 
>>>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>>>> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at 
>>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of 
>>>> the list, please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> ---
>>>> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org If you want to leave the 
>>>> list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at 
>>>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>>>> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at 
>>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of 
>>>> the list, please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> --
>>>>> Sprawdz, co Cie dzis czeka!
>>> Horoskop dzienny: >>http://link.interia.pl/f1ee9
>>>
>>>
>>> ---
>>> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org If you want to leave the 
>>> list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at 
>>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>>> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at 
>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of 
>>> the list, please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>
>>
>> ---
>> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org If you want to leave the 
>> list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at 
>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at 
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the 
>> list, please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>
>
> ---
> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
> .
> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of  
> the list,
> please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]


---
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]


---
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to