I just need something to do.  Miriani's kinda boring for me now.

Tj
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "piotru[" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 3:00 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Miriani - Patrick Fitzpatrick, the MAN, the MYTH,THE 
LEGEND?


>I also look for someone to mission with.
> what is your character name mike?
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "mike maslo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
> Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 1:33 AM
> Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Miriani - Patrick Fitzpatrick, the MAN, the 
> MYTH,THE
> LEGEND?
>
>
>>I am just looking for someone to do missions with.
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
>> Behalf Of piotru[
>> Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 9:53 AM
>> To: Gamers Discussion list
>> Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Miriani - Patrick Fitzpatrick, the MAN, the MYTH,
>> THE LEGEND?
>>
>> rerolling? with my 300 something points?
>> I'll reroll only if the hosts tell me to do so, but they won't.
>> so, I don't want to clear my account, and I won't.
>> ----- Original Message ----- 
>> From: "Willem" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
>> Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2008 10:41 PM
>> Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Miriani - Patrick Fitzpatrick, the MAN, the
>> MYTH,THE
>>
>> LEGEND?
>>
>>
>>> I'm not even considering reroling.
>>> ----- Original Message ----- 
>>> From: "constantine (on laptop)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>> To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
>>> Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2008 6:46 PM
>>> Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Miriani - Patrick Fitzpatrick, the MAN, the
>>> MYTH,THE
>>> LEGEND?
>>>
>>>
>>>> Yeah, but rerolling will defenetely not help that problem you describe,
>>>> iether. Besides, if I'm being stranded I just sleep. I don't care what
>>>> people do to me- but the biggest mistake people make is to have drones
>>>> and
>>>> droids following thm. If your gonna get stranded, iether don't have em
>>>> following you or have so many med drones and droids that they could
>>>> never
>>>> stun you.
>>>
>>>
>>> ---
>>> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
>>> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>>> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the
>>> list,
>>> please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>
>>
>>
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>Sprawdz, co Cie dzis czeka!
>> Horoskop dzienny: >>http://link.interia.pl/f1ee9
>>
>>
>> ---
>> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
>> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the
>> list,
>> please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>
>>
>> ---
>> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
>> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the
>> list,
>> please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>Sprawdz, co Cie dzis czeka!
> Horoskop dzienny: >>http://link.interia.pl/f1ee9
>
>
> ---
> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to 
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the 
> list,
> please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 


---
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to