De: "Shadow Dragon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Para: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Quinta, 28 de Agosto de 2008 16:43
Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] Other good muds for blind people

The closest you'll get to warring factions type games where muds are
concerned would be assault, and that's not really a trading game. Mostly you
build up a base with money, or gathered resources depending on which version
you're playing, I prefer the resource gatherer myself, and fight with other
players. There's no AI. It's interesting ... for about 10 minutes. Then
someone hacks into your base, lays down a virus before you can even get
started, comes through and decimates you with bombers. If any of you think
miriani's bad, you haven't tried assault. You'll be lucky to get the ground
plans of your base layed out before someone annihilates you.