My problem with discworld is the same problem I have with new moon, sort of.
Its too tough to get started. Unless I'm missing something, it kind of
degenerates in the beginning to wandering around the town searching for
random junk to use or sell, and you hardly ever find anything. I've tried to
get started on multiple ocasions, but I can never really seem to get
anywhere. Even rats are too powerful to kill, even once you have a knife.
I've heard though that it's a pretty interesting game, one of my friends got
a decent start on the game somehow, so maybe I just haven't given it enough
of a chance.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]