Hi all,

Yesterday, while at someone's house for the day, I was extremely
board. I found this rather interesting RPG called Planet Gambro which,
from the looks of it's plot, is a crossover of Science Fiction and
Fantasy. I still really haven't figured out what it's about, but at
least it's got a plot. Also, it's a party RPG, so you start with three
characters in your party and as you go through the storyline, which I
don't know how big it is, you get more. additionally, you can have
your party attack members of your party, making for some rather
interesting twists in the storyline.

If anyone signs up, is there a way for us to successfully get through
the combs? True, I can get there, however I don't know the proper
directions to what you're supposed to find in there.

The URL is: http://www.planetgambro.com

Enjoy.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]