From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Kirstan Mooney
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 8:38 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Hello all!

Hello everyone.  My name is Kirstan Mooney and many, many moons ago, I was
on this list and involved a little bit, with the magazine that used to be
sent out.  Luckily, I stumbled upon this address again, so here I am.  I
doubt if any of you remember me, but I  wanted to say hi anyhow.  My very
main focus in  games is Muds and I hope to be involved in any and all
discussion especially about them.
Okay well take care all for now and I can't wait to start getting posts and
into the discussion about everything.
Kirstan.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]