From: "mike maslo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 4:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Hello all!

Kirstan:

What muds do you like the most? I am playing dark legacy and ancient anguish
and also a little miriani and something dreams. Dark Legacy is working on
making their mud more accessible for blind players. I worked with the
developer for 3 hours today trying to assist in that endeavor.

Welcome to the list.