Thanks
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "constantine (on laptop)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 7:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] top speed


> Hi,
> http://www.playinginthedark.net/download_e.htm
>
> hth
>
>
> contact details:
>
> email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> and others
> msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> skype: the_conman283
>
> system details:
> Hp pavillion dv5220CA notebook pc
> AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-37 2.0 GHZ, 1024 mb DDR ram, 
> Fujitsu
> 100 gb 4500 RPM Hard Drive, connecsant AC-link audio
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Michael Amaro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
> Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 6:10 PM
> Subject: Re: [Audyssey] top speed
>
>
>>I went to the webbsite and I couldn't find out how to download it.  Can 
>>you
>> please give me a direct link?  Thanks
>> Michael
>> ----- Original Message ----- 
>> From: "constantine (on laptop)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
>> Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 3:44 PM
>> Subject: Re: [Audyssey] top speed
>>
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> The instructions are found when you download the game. They're in the
>>> start
>>> menu, in the playing in the dark folder. Its a text file- so should open
>>> up
>>> in notepad, or microsoft word if that's your default txt file editer.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> contact details:
>>>
>>> email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>
>>> and others
>>> msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> skype: the_conman283
>>>
>>> system details:
>>> Hp pavillion dv5220CA notebook pc
>>> AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-37 2.0 GHZ, 1024 mb DDR ram,
>>> Fujitsu
>>> 100 gb 4500 RPM Hard Drive, connecsant AC-link audio
>>> ----- Original Message ----- 
>>> From: "Michael Amaro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>> To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
>>> Sent: Sunday, September 07, 2008 11:42 PM
>>> Subject: [Audyssey] top speed
>>>
>>>
>>>> Hello listers,
>>>> I went to the top speed website and I couldn't find anything about the
>>>> game.  How to play and download audio reviews etc.  Can some one please
>>>> help?  Thanks
>>>> Michael
>>>> ---
>>>> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
>>>> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
>>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>>>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>>>> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the
>>>> list,
>>>> please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>
>>>
>>> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> No virus found in this incoming message.
>>> Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com
>>> Version: 8.0.169 / Virus Database: 270.6.19/1659 - Release Date: 
>>> 9/8/2008
>>> 7:01 AM
>>>
>>>
>>> ---
>>> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
>>> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>>> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the
>>> list,
>>> please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>
>>
>> ---
>> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
>> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the
>> list,
>> please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com
> Version: 8.0.169 / Virus Database: 270.6.19/1659 - Release Date: 9/8/2008
> 7:01 AM
>
>
> ---
> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to 
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the 
> list,
> please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 


---
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to