Hi, I do apologize if this question is for the wrong list but, I'm not able to
install super deekout on my computer. I get an error saying that sayconfig file
not found. Please contact Dan z games support.
How should I go about fixing this?
I hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,
John Sanders

John Sanders: MSN messenger id: [EMAIL PROTECTED] skype: sandej.2006 AL instant
messenger: sanders195 yahoo messenger id: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]