Hi all. I hate to ask this question, but can someone go over again the
list of things you can do to straighten out your SAPI 5 or 5.1 support
under XP?
I have a red light across the board, as it were. No voices that I have
are functional, not even the default MS Sam.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]