Hi.
well  I actually downloaded the games.
all games bar tampocme are in french.
No english manuals neither.
At first I thought pyvox 1 and 2 were just the only ones, they required
registration which I didn't have, pyvox3 did not but unfortunately they are all
in french the instructions included.
So i have just wasted bandwidth getting something that doesn't even work.
Ok so I know what to download but its got no english manual or game.
Exactly how are then supposed to run this stuff.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]