Hi Jim,
Yeah, unfortunately the Momo doesn't have a clutch peddle and six speed
gear shift. The more expensive mottle you were talking about, the
Logitech G25 Racing Wheel, does include a Clutch peddle, six speed gear
shift, and duel motor force feedback. I've heard that it is awesome in
games like Nascar Thunder. Though, it is usually almost $300 USD
depending on where you buy it.
Unfortunately, I don't know of any accessible games that support all of
the features of the G25. Rail Racer and Topspeed do a fair job with the
Momo, which is what I have, but even that isn't fully supported. For
example, in Rail Racer there isn't currently any force feedback support
for the racing wheel.

Jim Kitchen wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> I bought the Logitec Momo Racing Wheel joystick from MicroCenter in Mayfield
> Heights Ohio for $99.00.  It does not have a clutch peddle, only a gas and
> brake peddle.  The next one up did have a clutch peddle and cost another 50
> or $100.00.
>
> My Logitec Momo Racing Wheel joystick gear shift knob only has two positions.
>  That is you can press it forward or pull it back and it uses button number 8
> and 9.  I wonder if the next one up doesn't have a multi position gear shift
> knob.
>
> TGIF and BFN
>
>      Jim

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]