Hi Thomas,

I bought the Logitec Momo Racing Wheel joystick from MicroCenter in Mayfield
Heights Ohio for $99.00.  It does not have a clutch peddle, only a gas and
brake peddle.  The next one up did have a clutch peddle and cost another 50 or
$100.00.

My Logitec Momo Racing Wheel joystick gear shift knob only has two positions.
That is you can press it forward or pull it back and it uses button number 8
and 9.  I wonder if the next one up doesn't have a multi position gear shift
knob.

TGIF and BFN

     Jim

WHeRe is ThaT DArN ShIfT keY?