Hi,
Well, in regards to USA Raceway adding force feedback support isn't
going to be an easy task now that the Raceway racing engine is being
ported to Java 6. There is JInput which has  force feedback controller
support, but I don't know anything about it. The problem is further
compounded by the fact some features are Windows specific, and the
Windows version of Raceway will have to have extra modifications for
that specific feature alone. As a result maintaining a Windows version
and a non-Windows version of the game could be more difficult. With that
in mind I figure force feedback game controllers will probibly get added
after the release of 1.0 and most of the bugs are worked out of the game.

constantine (on laptop) wrote:
> I stil can't wait for USA raceway. It'll be interesting to play with force
> feedback.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]