De: Orin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Para: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Segunda, 22 de Setembro de 2008 15:03
Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] Second Life accessibility Updates

The screen reader is Eva. From what I gather, the only things you'll
need are the SL client and Eva. I wish I could get in contact with
Luise like on Aim, MSN or something but everywhere you look they
always say to contact her in-world. First I have to figure out how to
do that.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]