Just a cautionary note.  There is no access whatsoever to the log on
screen, or any other part of the program using a traditional reader such
as jaws.  I'm currently working with Louis and some other people to try
to figure out a temperary solution for this.  The guide dog, max, can
now read text chat which is what eva can do at this time.  I have louis,
the developer of max, and some others on my skype list.  I'll ask if I
can give there names to you if you'd like.  Thanks,

Mike

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]