If he is willing to put time and effert into making these games, free of
charge, isn't it worth our time to do as he asks.  It is very hard, after
all, to send a reply with our name and country in the message.  When there
are sites who treat their users very badly, it is nice to see someone who is
willing to take time for free.  How about saying thanks instead of
complaining?

marsha

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]