Hi,
Agreed. Fact is Ian is the author of his games, and he soully has the
right to decide how they get redistributed. While I might disagree with
him about using email instead of offering them for download it is still
his decision to make. Besides it has taken me longer to get things from
Amazon.com than it took Ian to send me the Chess setup. I emailed him
two days ago, and it just came in my inbox this morning. So a little
patients is required. I like Chess as well as the next guy, but my world
wasn't  going to fall apart if the game didn't end up in my inbox 5
minutes after I made the request. Sheesh.

Marsha wrote:
>   If he is willing to put time and effert into making these games, free of
> charge, isn't it worth our time to do as he asks.  It is very hard, after
> all, to send a reply with our name and country in the message.  When there
> are sites who treat their users very badly, it is nice to see someone who is
> willing to take time for free.  How about saying thanks instead of
> complaining?
>
> marsha

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]