To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 10:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Registering Tarzan Jr?

hi dark!!
it's at:
HTTP://www.usagames.us/downloads/games/pb-games/TJ-Patch.exe
have fun!
-----Mensagem original-----
De: "dark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Para: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Terça, 30 de Setembro de 2008 21:48
Assunto: [Audyssey] Registering Tarzan Jr?

Hi.

I know this comes up time and time again, but I was wondering if anyone has, ----- or could upload, that patch to register Tarzan Jr. I've got the setup file (I've had it ever sinse I bought the game originally), but now, not only would I like to setup the game on my laptop, but my old desktop with Tarzan Jr on it died of harddrive
failure in july, so i need to set the game up on my new one.

I know Tom hosted both the setup file and the registration patch at one stage, but I couldn't find either on Usa games when I checked this evening.

I know Damian also puts that sort of thing on X site, but I couldn't find Tarzan Jr, (or indeed any of the old Pb games), there either.

If the patch is being hosted somewhere, i'd very much like to know.

Beware the Grue!

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]