Hi Dark,
Hmmm... I just checked my web site, and you are right. The PB Games mirror page is missing. It appears I forgot yet again to reupload that page and link it to the accesible games page. I'll seriously have to make myself a note on that before I forget to do that again.
Grin.

dark wrote:
Brilliant, thanks!

I wonder why i couldn't find it on the usa games site? It didn't seem to be either on the downloads page or accessible games page, ----- hmmmm, that is rather odd.

Anyway, it's nice to have the game back.

beware the Grue!

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]