It depends on the kind of games you like, but here's a start.

Both Aliens in the Outback, a space invader type of game, and Monkey Business, a game in which you have to catch monkeys or follow them throughout different terrains and figure out puzzles along the way, are from

www.dragonisentertainment.com

as well as a bowling game for the blind and many other games.

Here are 3 other games, all from

www.gmagames.com

GMA Tank Commander, in which you command a World War 2 tank and complete 6 action packed missions against enemy tanks.

Lone Wolf is a World War 2 submarine game in which you try to complete 17 missions that come shipped with the game as well as many missions created by other users of the game. You can also create missions to share with other gamers.

Shades of Doom is another game, in which you work your way down through a maze of a building, battling monsters and other surprises, collecting weapons and the necessary equipment to continue along the way.

All of these games and everything you need to know about them are from their respective sites.

For a good list of available games, look at

www.pcsgames.com

Also, free games of different varieties are available from Jim Kitchen's site, which is

www.kitchensinc.net

This should get you started.  Happy gaming.
---
Pretty is as pretty does.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lindsay Cowell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>