Hi Lindsay,
As far as fully accessible action games goes the GMA Games such as GMA Tank Commander, Shades of Doom, and Lonewolf top the list. You can get GMA's games from
http://www.gmagames.com
If something like Space Invaders is your thing Aliens in the Outback by Draconis Entertainment isn't bbad, and BSC Games Troopenum is pretty cool. Liam's Judgment Day is also a must have. If you are into action side-scrollers Super Liam is also pretty cool. The addresses for those sites are
http://www.bscgames.com
http://www.draconisentertainment.com
http://www.lworks.net
Hth.

Lindsay Cowell wrote:
Hi folks, I'm new to playing games. I love games with a lot of action, what
games should I try?

Lindsay Cowell

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]