Hi,
Yeah, the Nintendo 64 was awesome. Still wish I had mine. I liked Donkey Kong 64 and there was a Xena Warrior Princess game I had for it that was cool. Oh, and can't forget about Castlevania 64. Always great to play during halloween time.

constantine (on laptop) wrote:
I absolutely love those things. What version do you have? I like the model 1, and also sega cd model 1, with the front loading system. These feel, to me, to be more sturdy units and less prone to damage. As someone said on a nintendo 64 review, you could drive a tank over it and it wouldn't be damaged. Ok, a bit of over exageration, but honestly. It really does rock and if I manage to get my hands on something else I'm always looking for other systems. I love older cd based systems and sure I love all this modern stuff. But honestly! Its really starting to (insert cuss here) me off that everything is all about graphics! We've had cd quality sound for years and even cartridge based systems can pipe out the tunes half decently.