To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 9:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mainstream games

Hi,
Yeah, the Nintendo 64 was awesome. Still wish I had mine. I liked Donkey
Kong 64 and there was a Xena Warrior Princess game I had for it that was
cool. Oh, and can't forget about Castlevania 64. Always great to play
during halloween time.

constantine (on laptop) wrote:
I absolutely love those things. What version do you have? I like the
model 1, and also sega cd model 1, with the front loading system.
These feel, to me, to be more sturdy units and less prone to damage.
As someone said on a nintendo 64 review, you could drive a tank over
it and it wouldn't be damaged. Ok, a bit of over exageration, but
honestly. It really does rock and if I manage to get my hands on
something else I'm always looking for other systems. I love older cd
based systems and sure I love all this modern stuff. But honestly! Its
really starting to (insert cuss here) me off that everything is all
about graphics! We've had cd quality sound for years and even
cartridge based systems can pipe out the tunes half decently.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]