De: "Kim Etheridge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Para: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Terça, 7 de Outubro de 2008 10:57
Assunto: [Audyssey] I need help with Descent into Madness

Hi. I'm stuck. I've actually moved from the kitchen to the garage, but how
do I get to the downstairs door from there, and how do I eventually get to
the barn across the street from the house to destroy it with the tank of
gas? I'd appreciate any help I can get with this game.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]