I'm really sorry for posting an ot message, but sinse I changed computers, I've
lost both the E-mail address and website for the oteasy audeasy off topic list.

appologies to tom and all other mods, and feel free someone to give me the
oteasy address, ---- if that list is even being checked stil of course.

Back to trecker though, sinse i'm probably getting one in the very near future,
I was wondering if there were any audio recordings or tutorials available for
it. the humanware site has complete html documentation, but no actual
recordings, and I do always like the hands on touch.

I didn't see anything immediately obvious on main menue or blind cool tech, but
then again, i didn't check all that seriously.

any advice would be appreciated.

appologies again to tom and co. #

all the best,

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]