I know you've got me added already. I'm sorry folks. I totally forgot
I was going to do that. My desktop will be back in working order
tomorrow...it's such a pain to have to hook up and unhook a set of
computers in only one spot.
Anyone who wants them, let me know...or, moderators, can I post a
sendspace link to the list?

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard