Hi.

Thanks a lot, I will appreciate the referral. Actually, there have been some interesting developements with entombed lately, including beta testing. You can read about them (and request to beta test the game), at http://www.blind-games.com/

I'd also highly recommend the newly reopened gamebook site the Chronicals of Arborell found at: http://www.arborell.com/

They have just release a very large and complex gamebook with an interesting skills system and dungeon.

also, the gm and writer of the site has contacted me about making an accessible version of the torchlight tabletop game, which essentially functions like a gamebook with a random map and monsters.

at the moment the game requires you to print out and use cards, but we have been discussing creation of an accessible online html version.

I'll keep the list and audiogames.net news updated with this information. In the mean time Enjoy Sryth and the other games mentioned.

all the best,

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]