I have to point something out.
I respect david, and love GTC, but.
I'm baffled why people are paying tons of cash for a mud client that doesn't even support half as much as the other clients out there. Check out mush--with a plugin jaws works great, and it flies. I've done all my mud dev on mush, as well as all my mudding. I've got some scripts (bots), actually that run great, and it didn't cost a cent. Nick is an awesome guy and helps out when he can, on the forums.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]