To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2008 8:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] VIP mud

with mushclient the only thing I regret is sound packs  for things.
like packs of sfx like in monkeyterm.
its not needed but it does put the player in the game.
At 03:42 p.m. 12/10/2008, you wrote:
Hi,
I can kind of agree. Mush client is superior to most clients out there anyway, so what's the point of trying to match up to it? Maybe accessibility, but like you said, a simple Jaws plugin. You don't need to learn a new language in Mush Client either. However I like the way VIP Mud was designed, and give David alot of respect for doing that.
-Ryan

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]