what is the game star fight about, i never know about this game
-----Mensagem original-----
De: Thomas Ward <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Para: gamers@audyssey.org
Data: Segunda, 13 de Outubro de 2008 20:52
Assunto: [Audyssey] Accessible Starfight setup?

Hello everyone,
Does anyone here have Accessible Starfight by Games for the Blind?
Someone I know has lost her copy of Starfight, and I discovered I no
longer have a copy of the setup file myself. I was wondering if anyone
here had it and would be willing to e-mail it to me or put it up on
sendspace for download.
Thanks.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]