To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 1:52 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Accessible Starfight setup?

Hello everyone,
Does anyone here have Accessible Starfight by Games for the Blind? Someone I know has lost her copy of Starfight, and I discovered I no longer have a copy of the setup file myself. I was wondering if anyone here had it and would be willing to e-mail it to me or put it up on sendspace for download.
Thanks.