I succeeded at that with the underwater robot, but the 1st level one--I can't seem to hit him right. Is there supposed to be a laser on the first level--or even the underwater section?

Thanks again,
Terrence

From: "shaun everiss" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 7:22 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Another Terraformers Question

you are supposed to shoot it with a lazer or basooka but sometimes this does not work.
At 03:13 p.m. 15/10/2008, you wrote:
 Hello again all,
What exactly is the trick to dealing with the robot on the 2nd level fast enough? It always destroys me before I can get all the sound keys inserted.

Thanks,
Terrence
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]