I am not sure but I have always put all rooms as square.
I know they say they are round in a circle in the manual and on the gps suit
speak but since i bump a wall to actually get them to go and there being only 1
in each corner then its either a square or a triangle, maybe a rectangle come
to think about it now since everything is there and there are a couple places
where there are actually no keys.