matheus wrote:
on the ag forum the peoples commented about the games rockband and
guitar hero.
i don't have these games, but i like the idea and whould like to play
something like it for pc.
so i searched and found the game called frets on fire.
how they say, yes, it's possible to play, but it's very, very, realy
hard know what you exactly press during the music.
try something like 30 times to know it.
the commands used in this game are: enter - play the note
f1 - f5: shoose note.
anyone is interested in trying this game?
and. anyone awreade tried this game?

I have tried and found it to be totally unplayable. I am stuck in the menu because I can't select any item there (of course the items don't speak when I move the focus on them). It would be cool if someone would start a project like this but as an audiogame. My current programming scills don't allow me to do so, but when I have learned enough I at least try something, maybe.

Tuukka

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]